What's new

A first try at star trails

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
224-Edit.jpg
 
Nice!

I just recently tried my first as well. Here's a link to that thread... not to hijack your post, but there's some informative comments!

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/303812-my-first-star-trails-attempt.html

I think the one thing your image is lacking is something in the foreground. Right now it looks like it could be any kind of spinning subject. If you give it some foreground it will become obvious they are stars. Keep trying though... I know I'm going to!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom