What's new

A Flag and a Feather?

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
500
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisville, KY
Hello,

Here are just two picture that looked good to me.



This is an older picture that I did some retouching.
finalboarder3rp.png


I found this feather stuck in some ice.
fetherinice9pk.jpg



Thanks for looking!:hug:: All comments appreciated!
 
I really like the post work on #1 :thumbup:
Maybe a little crop on the left? Good job on both.
 
Must be a German thing ... I'm with Katrina: I really like the frozen feather, or "feather on ice" photo! A little boost in contrasts? A tiny crop to move it off centre? But then... cool (literally and otherwise ;))
 
both pictures are good but im opting towards the feather :)
 
The feather doesn't do it for me, but the flag picture is excellent. There are so many ordinary flag pictures, so it's great to see something different! Goodd job!

Rob
 
Thank you all for your comments.

LaFoto, the feather picture is OTE, so, is there anyway you can do(contrast editing and croping) that in PS?

Again, thank you for your comments. :)
 
Nice photos! I like them both!! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom