What's new

A foggy October sunrise - C&C

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not really sure how I feel about this; by the time I got set up, the light had changed a lot from what I first wanted to capture. Thoughts?

Sunrise2.jpg
 
The spot itself has potential, but overall it's pretty drab and boring.
 
Crop about 1/4 off the top to get rid of the lighter clouds up there and I think it has a more serene, consistent feel to it, I like it!
 
Agree about the crop, maybe even bump up the contrast and go black and white with it.
 
I agree with PixelRabbit. Overall, I think it's got potential too. It may be somewhat drab, but there's something about it that is quite serene.
 
Played around with it for kicks and created this vintage story. I usually don't go vintage with my photos but for some reason that's what I felt looking at it. Just missing a foot trail in the sand.

$Sunrise2.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Played around with it for kicks and created this vintage story. I usually don't go vintage with my photos but for some reason that's what I felt looking at it. Just missing a foot trail in the sand.

View attachment 57188
I like the edit and the addition, and it would work really well if the water wasn't about 40' deep there!
 
Played around with it for kicks and created this vintage story. I usually don't go vintage with my photos but for some reason that's what I felt looking at it. Just missing a foot trail in the sand.

View attachment 57188
I like the edit and the addition, and it would work really well if the water wasn't about 40' deep there!

Oops haha, looked like shore to me. He's just REALLY tall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom