A friendly hello

Boz Mon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I'm new here. I have been into photography for about a year now. I started out with a Canon Imageshot IS S3, then I graduated to a Nikon D40. I currently have the 18-55 kit lens, and the 55-200 VR lens. In the future I am looking to get into some portrait stuff with a 50mm 1.8 I also try to shoot film, though not always successful. For film I have an old Pentax ME Super. I am looking to improve my techniques and learn some new tricks. If you want to check out some of my stuff check out http://boz-mon.deviantart.com/

Also, I am looking into black and white infrared photography. I already have the film, I am just waiting for the weather to get warm. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Welcome!

You have some great pictures in your gallery. I hope that when I receive my D40 that I will be able to get those results.

Quick Question, what lens do you use most of the time? the 55-200 VR? or 18-55 kit lens?

I'm just interested because I'm looking into getting the same set-up you have.

Welcome!

You have some great pictures in your gallery. I hope that when I receive my D40 that I will be able to get those results.

Quick Question, what lens do you use most of the time? the 55-200 VR? or 18-55 kit lens?

I'm just interested because I'm looking into getting the same set-up you have.

Most of the time I use the kit lens

Most reactions

Back