A fun day

I like the bird (not just because I'm a birder now, heh heh). But, also really like the expression on the guy/gal(?) in the first! :smile:

Definitely like the crane best. Nice and sharp.
Thanks Jaca, it was one of those I look over and got a crane standing right next to me shots. Lol

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk
Tell me about it. If you were looking for it, it would have been a no show. . Darned AMINALS.

I would pick the crane as well from this set! Something seems off from your normal posts. Perhaps it's motion blur? The third picture is strange, it almost looks like the deer on the right is sharper than the one in the foreground? Oh and your camera thinks it is December 2013 :p

I would pick the crane as well from this set! Something seems off from your normal posts. Perhaps it's motion blur? The third picture is strange, it almost looks like the deer on the right is sharper than the one in the foreground? Oh and your camera thinks it is December 2013 [emoji14]
Could be, I've been struggling a bit with my vision since the accident. Makes both shooting and editing a bit of a challenge.

I'll have to reset the camera I guess, lol. It stayed in the bag for a few months and I don't think I checked all the settings when I powered it back up.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

I'll make it unanimous. I also like the crane. And Does anybody really know what time it is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back