A future Steve Jobs?

ColeGauthier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there guys, here is a recent shot. I used some curve adjustments in Photoshop for the processing. C&C always welcomed! :)
*Sorry for the watermark.

476628_314419015309793_2066533181_o.jpg

dont mind the watermark. The hand looks a little forced and tense. Otherwise I really like everything you did, given the mood you were going for.

Thanks for the C&C, I was going for more of a dark feeling, I think I achieved that! And I say sorry for the watermark because I know everybody here really hates having watermarked photos but I find it easier to take my photos of off Facebook instead of uploading to the sites gallery. :)

Thanks for the C&C, I was going for more of a dark feeling, I think I achieved that! And I say sorry for the watermark because I know everybody here really hates having watermarked photos but I find it easier to take my photos of off Facebook instead of uploading to the sites gallery. :)

That's not true at all, almost all photos posted here have watermarks. What people dislike are obnoxious watermarks that mask critical parts of the image.

There is something uncanny about this, almost artificial or undead. I like it, and a series of people photographed as robots could be interesting, but I am unsure if that is what you had in mind.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back