A Glimpse of the Indian Streets with Stories - Any better yet?(Pic Heavy-D100)

Sorry!! Just noticed it was you Jazzie, not Izzie.. :roll: So sorry about that, but you changed your avatar, so it was an honest mistake.. Lovely avatar though! :mrgreen:

Sorry!! Just noticed it was you Jazzie, not Izzie.. :roll: So sorry about that, but you changed your avatar, so it was an honest mistake.. Lovely avatar though! :mrgreen:

:giggle: no worries. And thanks!

...and now... I think you should learn about wb tool and use it all the time ;)
Oh please do explain! Although the white balance is majorly off in these pics because of the tone created by the colourful plastic sheets protecting them from the sun, I made it a lot better but I know this for a fact that I have a problem getting the WB correct in almost all my pictures. Which tool are talking about? I have tried the white balance selector (dropper tool) in LR, played around with the tint and the temp and also the auto white balance in CS6, but nothing more. :)
CS6, curves, three eyedropper tools, use the black one and click on something that you know for sure is black. then do the same with the white eyedropper for something that you know is white. Sometimes it's enough to click just for black and sometimes it isn't. Sometimes it's not easy to determine what is pure black and pure white but there's a method for determining the whitest pixels. You need to google it for more info because I gave you just basics... There's much more involved but I think it's one of the essentials you need to know and it's worthy of learning

CS6, curves, three eyedropper tools, use the black one and click on something that you know for sure is black. then do the same with the white eyedropper for something that you know is white. Sometimes it's enough to click just for black and sometimes it isn't. Sometimes it's not easy to determine what is pure black and pure white but there's a method for determining the whitest pixels. You need to google it for more info because I gave you just basics... There's much more involved but I think it's one of the essentials you need to know and it's worthy of learning
Thanks, I knew about the white pixels but I had no idea about the black pixels. I'll have to see how it changes things. And yes, I now have enough info to google the rest out. Thanks :)

ok... just to add something you might overlook... google for values of white/black with details... read about values so you know what those numbers below the curve mean and what you want to achieve

I really like those. That's the kind of stuff I want to capture!

ok... just to add something you might overlook... google for values of white/black with details... read about values so you know what those numbers below the curve mean and what you want to achieve
Ok, I'll do that first thing this Sunday.. Thanks :)
I really like those. That's the kind of stuff I want to capture!
:)Thanks Kendall, why don't you come to India then ;)

:lol: Not to worry, I received my birthday present from you, well in advance for this year. Send this next year though :lmao:
5200mmcanonebay.jpg

What the heck is that thing?!

It's the Canon 5200mm f14 lens, I can just lie down at the rooftop somewhere and start taking pictures of the world :lmao:

Even better, you should mount it on a drone!!!:)

Most reactions

Back