What's new

Derelict House

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
102
Location
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this whilst out walking at the weekend and couldn't resist a couple of shots, however the fence was really close to and impossible to get through/over/under. So, the first shot is a vertorama of 2 shots in landscape, then stitched.
The second shot is 4 shots in portrait stitched. I love the different angle/effect each one gives!


Abandoned House Vertorama - Trentham Gardens by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr


Abandoned House - Trentham Gardens by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

Then of course, we went back one night to shoot the area and couldn't resist lighting it up! The first shot is a standard portrait shot, the second is a 2 shot vertorama again. We had to flash it twice in exactly the same place but I think it worked quite well! :)


Abandoned House lit up by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr.


Abandoned House lit up Vertorama by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr
 
Had that house been over here, this time of year, smoke would be rising from the chimney. Very nice shots.
 
Nice Raven! I don't care much for the Christmas lighting, but that's just a personal thing. Nice job.
 
I like the night shots better than the day ones... although I would much prefer it done with out the colored lanterns.
 
Nice. I would like to see a high contrast B&W of this house.
 
Neat find; I like the four-stitched shot. That place looks like a complete fire trap!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom