Derelict House

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.ravenphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this whilst out walking at the weekend and couldn't resist a couple of shots, however the fence was really close to and impossible to get through/over/under. So, the first shot is a vertorama of 2 shots in landscape, then stitched.
The second shot is 4 shots in portrait stitched. I love the different angle/effect each one gives!

Abandoned House Vertorama - Trentham Gardens by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

Abandoned House - Trentham Gardens by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

Then of course, we went back one night to shoot the area and couldn't resist lighting it up! The first shot is a standard portrait shot, the second is a 2 shot vertorama again. We had to flash it twice in exactly the same place but I think it worked quite well! :)

Abandoned House lit up by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr.

Abandoned House lit up Vertorama by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

Had that house been over here, this time of year, smoke would be rising from the chimney. Very nice shots.

Nice Raven! I don't care much for the Christmas lighting, but that's just a personal thing. Nice job.

I like the night shots better than the day ones... although I would much prefer it done with out the colored lanterns.

Neat find; I like the four-stitched shot. That place looks like a complete fire trap!

Most reactions

Back