What's new

a grave time

Pjoseph

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
haas333-R1-053-25.jpg
 
I like the colors in this. The stone looks almost as if it's charred on the edges, but I wonder why it's blank?
 
I like the colors in this. The stone looks almost as if it's charred on the edges, but I wonder why it's blank?

I'm guessing that's the back of the stone. :P
I like the softness in this. The colors are also very nice, although your white balance might be off a little.
 
thank you both for the comments.
it is the back of the stone; the view from the other side had a bunch of power lines and my car in the background. i used a blue filter, so i don't know if that threw of my white balance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom