gnagel

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.nagelphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
An extreme closeup of an ordinary green leaf that was in front of my house...

p2332460033-4.jpg

Nikon D800, Nikon 200 f4 Micro

To bring out the texture and colors, I held a small Nikon strobe behind the leaf during the exposure.

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Beautiful abstract. Love it. I would do nothing to it - leaf it alone. ;)

Very good - you should take photos of insects, if you can take ones like this of a leaf.

Very good - you should take photos of insects, if you can take ones like this of a leaf.
Everything he posts on here is amazing. IMO, one of the best on here. I have seen images where he used golden rules, pie rules, 3rd rules, and no rules. He is a fine artist.

Thank you...maybe an insect on the leaf? :icon_biggrin:
Everything he posts on here is amazing. IMO, one of the best on here. I have seen images where he used golden rules, pie rules, 3rd rules, and no rules. He is a fine artist.
Thank you very much for the kind words...very much appreciated!

Glenn

If you catch JC's attention, you're doing something right! Well deserved nomination for POTM. This is an incredible view of an ordinary object. Macro is very interesting when viewed through your images. Give us more!

If you catch JC's attention, you're doing something right! Well deserved nomination for POTM. This is an incredible view of an ordinary object. Macro is very interesting when viewed through your images. Give us more!
Thanks Dean...I appreciate the encouraging comments!

Glenn

Most reactions

New Topics

Back