A lady bug. Couldn't find anything else. What a menacing creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Fair Lad...how do you accomplish that In-Camera...before the help of others here PP?

By diffusing the light, more, M'lady.
There's always CS5, which I don't have.

In super macro, wearing a raynox, sitting on a 100mm macro and a 25mm extension, bouncing is out of the question.
When at f22 or even f32 depth of field becomes a problem.
Light is part of that problem. I just got the ring flash less than a week ago. For the most part, I've been doing this under natural light. Until now.
So what will I do? Why, M'lady, I shall learn. And adapt.

And I will get Gipson to help me.
And I'll read, and practice and learn the lighting system.
And then from there I will incorporate exposure and composition.
What little composition that can be had in Macro, that is.
And then when I have that down, I'll produce an image, another one, and shove it right down your throat.
I should be thanking you right now. Because now I have yet another goal. Thank you.
Without you, this wouldn't be possible. lol
It's this kinda stuff, I just get into.

But really, don't feel like you're unwanted.
You're wanted.

I haven't had time to thank Overread, I've been dealing with your nitpicking. lol
I'm pretty sure overread knows where I am with this. He's also big into macro from what I've gathered.
You must have missed that.
But here it is.
I shouldn;t have to do this but for your sake, and your sake alone........

Overread, you know I appreciate your advice. It goes without saying.
But I don't ever do that. I just didn't have time. lol

Last edited:
hmmm.. before my time drama! Oh well!

Here is an edit.. hope you like:

Nice PP. I wish that I had started learning about post processing and editing when the tools became available. But being an old dog, I stayed away from computers. Now I just try and get it right on the first try (that thought process comes from my film days).

Good shot and edit both Light and Gibson. I personally enjoy the post processing part of taking pictures, and sometimes will purposely make work for myself to see what I'm capable of. .

Nice PP. I wish that I had started learning about post processing and editing when the tools became available. But being an old dog, I stayed away from computers. Now I just try and get it right on the first try (that thought process comes from my film days).

Thanks! I started playing with Photoshop in the late 90's.... I started shooting film in the mid 70's! Of course I caught the computer bug in late 70's... now it is all sort one big mashed together mess! :) lol!

Thanks! I started playing with Photoshop in the late 90's.... I started shooting film in the mid 70's! Of course I caught the computer bug in late 70's... now it is all sort one big mashed together mess! :) lol!

Which I intend to tap.
The photoshop part. I've done all the rest of that stuff.

Which I intend to tap.
The photoshop part. I've done all the rest of that stuff.

Hey.. not a photoshop pro.. not at all! I just started seriously trying to use layers just in the past year or so. When I said playing.. I meant it!:) More for fun than anything else. I will help all I can though!

...I Think that Charlie helped him...AND got no Thanks....

Really?
Is that what you think?
I don't want to make you feel stupid. I don't want anyone to see me do that after what I've preached here.
I'll let someone else field this.

I've made a few friends here. You're not taking that away from me.
I won't be drawn into your crap, where later, I dissect you and look like the bad guy, for making you look bad, when you've already done it on your own.
You already forgot the part about, the way things are and the way things should be.

Don't be offended.
This has nothing to do with photography. It has to do with life.
One must learn to appreciate it. And I do.

Screw gimp. It sucks.

Photoline32 is better, costs only like 60€ and does most of the stuff you'd want actually want to use Photoshop, and a few things Photoshop can't.

LightSpeed said:
Really?
Is that what you think?
I don't want to make you feel stupid. I don't want anyone to see me do that after what I've preached here.

I won't be drawn into your crap, where later, I dissect you and look like the bad guy, for making you look bad, when you've already done it on your own.
You already forgot the part about, the way things are and the way things should be.

Don't be offended.

How dare you not thank Charlie!
And here I was thinking you were the man of my dreams - WTH. :p

Screw gimp. It sucks.

Photoline32 is better, costs only like 60€ and does most of the stuff you'd want actually want to use Photoshop, and a few things Photoshop can't.

not when you come from a graphic design background? and since it open source you can have it do ANYTHING! i decided ot to mess with it i tryed a couple different ways and couldnt get it just right so i left it...

Gimp REALLY, REALLY sucks for graphic design. At least for print it does. Web I'd imagine it's great, that is what it was designed for initially.

And as far as having it do "anythinng" I'm still waiting on 16 bit and adjutsment layers.

I know, they'll come, and when it does it should be pretty decent.

Your lighting is off and has always been off no matter how many times you post. Your subject has not been dead on from day one. And with all your time on this forum ...Look at Carlos 58 and then become Carlos 59.

Time to pay attention.

...I Think that Charlie helped him...AND got no Thanks....

Really?
Is that what you think?

Don't be offended.

The best advice I can give you is ignore the senile instigators on the board. They bring nothing to the table and are only here to stir **** up because they're bored and nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back