A lady bug. Couldn't find anything else. What a menacing creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballistics said:
See what I mean Lightspeed? First she says I'm sexually attractive and then tells me that I can't do literally the exact same thing she said she couldn't do herself. When will the madness end? She's nuts.

Again Balls you desire to flatter yourself. I saw your self portrait and no, Thank You. No thank you at all...

But getting back to meaningful photography... Review any or all of Carlos 58 images and then by virtue of simply looking you will have had the benefit of seeing the high bar and what to strive for.

If you want mediocre, then you can easily have it. If you want to achieve and execute, then accept the insight to that pathway and build on it.

If you want a fan club... You have a few groupies for your dead end.

You called me a nubile... marriageable, sexually attractive. You've taken latin in high school right(which was probably before I was born)? Funny thing about you, you have no issue tearing apart people's images and in the rarity that you do post an image, it's usually garbage. Mediocre would be a compliment for your work. You just spew your nonsensical craziness all over people's threads. It's drama where ever you post, because you are a catty old hag with nothing to do with yourself. Get a hobby woman.

Ballistics said:
See what I mean Lightspeed? First she says I'm sexually attractive and then tells me that I can't do literally the exact same thing she said she couldn't do herself. When will the madness end? She's nuts.

Again Balls you desire to flatter yourself. I saw your self portrait and no, Thank You. No thank you at all...

But getting back to meaningful photography... Review any or all of Carlos 58 images and then by virtue of simply looking you will have had the benefit of seeing the high bar and what to strive for.

If you want mediocre, then you can easily have it. If you want to achieve and execute, then accept the insight to that pathway and build on it.

I haven't read enough of your posts to come to a conclusion on my own, so I must ask, is it genuine insanity or the sweet sting of methamphetamine?

Coming from you with a queston like that...its definately somehing that you will never be able to ascertain.

I prefer the gimp sucks debate... because it does.

I guess you get what you pay for.

I don't know. Blender is good. Ardour is fair (and getting better). Most of the internet runs on Apache and SQL, about 75% of Mac OS is GPL aside from the Finder.

Gimp users are all tangled up in how awesome Gimp is, and how it's a replacement for photoshop - and I think that sentiment has influenced development choices. No Blender user says that Blender is as good as Maya or SoftImage, they're constantly trying to make it as good as Maya and SoftImage.

Ballistics said:

I haven't read enough of your posts to come to a conclusion on my own, so I must ask, is it genuine insanity or the sweet sting of methamphetamine?

I guessed alcohol, but she is rarely coherent when she speaks.

And you dear nubile cannot begin to share improvement techniques to any one because you are just too uneducated...sorry for ya.

Perhaps you should move on.
Not to be rude, since I'll extend a courtesy to you that you never reciprocate.
Obviously you're here to stir the pot considering you don't know what you're talking about.
And most likely forgot you even said it.
You even admitted you have 0 experience with macro and/or macro equipment.
So now you resort to attacking others on this thread.
You're out of line missy.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to ask the moderators for the benefit of the doubt on this one, in that you're a nutbag.
On top of that, I am going to counter your supporting member status ( the badge that says, so you think, you can do anything you want and get away with it)
and offer the photo forum 5 memberships for the 5 newbies of my choice.
Starting with Blackrose, unpopular, Ballistics, Scraig and one other. AT my expense of course.
I'll remain a non-supporting - supporting member. We'll do battle, I'll wait for you to post your next uninteresting image and tell you how good you are.
Then we'll all watch in glee as you attack new members and tell them they need to take several weeks off from the forum because they are babbling, and you know everything.
And while we're at it, we'll just laugh at you without reply.
We don't want to make you look bad.

So, this offer is very real. 5 memberships.
That is , if those mentioned don't mind that I offer this to them.

Meanwhile, you mentioned something about an Iota.
I've never eaten or smoked one. I remember my grandmother saying something about an Iota once.
But I never did know what it was. You're probably close to her age. What is an Iota, anyhow?

Coming from you with a queston like that...its definately somehing that you will never be able to ascertain.
I guess I'll be condemned to a life of proper grammar and spelling, then. And not "ascertaining" something still doesn't clarify. Will I not ascertain because I'm sane, or because I pass on what my buddy up the street calls the "brown recluse" in an effort to make his sub-par, dangerous concoction which may or may not contain meth sound cool?

I'm not sure if the first sentence in my last reply is technically proper grammar, but it's close enough to make it past her, so let me know in a pm if it is wrong, lol.

And you dear nubile cannot begin to share improvement techniques to any one because you are just too uneducated...sorry for ya.

Perhaps you should move on.
Not to be rude, since I'll extend a courtesy to you that you never reciprocate.
Obviously you're here to stir the pot considering you don't know what you're talking about.
And most likely forgot you even said it.
You even admitted you have 0 experience with macro and/or macro equipment.
So now you resort to attacking others on this thread.
You're out of line missy.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to ask the moderators for the benefit of the doubt on this one, in that you're a nutbag.
On top of that, I am going to counter your supporting member status ( the badge that says, so you think, you can do anything you want and get away with it)
and offer the photo forum 5 memberships for the 5 newbies of my choice.
Starting with Blackrose, unpopular, Ballistics, Scraig and one other.
OOOHHH! Pick me! Pick me!

Gimp REALLY, REALLY sucks for graphic design. At least for print it does. Web I'd imagine it's great, that is what it was designed for initially.

And as far as having it do "anythinng" I'm still waiting on 16 bit and adjutsment layers.

I know, they'll come, and when it does it should be pretty decent.

hmm mabe that is why it works so great for me? i dont print stuff just web... and i guess it is all personal preference! i prefer gimp because once you learn the tools it is easy... but hey whatever floats you boat

The fifth supporting member.

CARNY.

That's five.

Ballistics said:

You called me a nubile... marriageable, sexually attractive. You've taken latin in high school right(which was probably before I was born)? Funny thing about you, you have no issue tearing apart people's images and in the rarity that you do post an image, it's usually garbage. Mediocre would be a compliment for your work. You just spew your nonsensical craziness all over people's threads. It's drama where ever you post, because you are a catty old hag with nothing to do with yourself. Get a hobby woman.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get real . Do you ever shoot macro??? I don't think so.

blackrose89 said:

Get real . Do you ever shoot macro??? I don't think so.

Do my best :) done with a P&S

bee feeding by blackrose1981, on Flickr

LOL
GeorgieGirl, there is always an end to the means. I think you have found yours.
lol

Gimp REALLY, REALLY sucks for graphic design. At least for print it does. Web I'd imagine it's great, that is what it was designed for initially.

And as far as having it do "anythinng" I'm still waiting on 16 bit and adjutsment layers.

I know, they'll come, and when it does it should be pretty decent.

hmm mabe that is why it works so great for me? i dont print stuff just web... and i guess it is all personal preference! i prefer gimp because once you learn the tools it is easy... but hey whatever floats you boat

Until gimp can separate a spot color or work in native CMY*K, it's not really an opinion. Gimp is pretty much ill-suited for print.

.. wait. you jsut put me in a list with blackrose?!!

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back