A lady bug. Couldn't find anything else. What a menacing creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ussually un biased... But georgie girl is just stupid... really? what the hell is the point of this? the last 3 pages are a waste! lets see one of your pictures georgie girl... huh? you dont have any good ones?

Gimp REALLY, REALLY sucks for graphic design. At least for print it does. Web I'd imagine it's great, that is what it was designed for initially.

And as far as having it do "anythinng" I'm still waiting on 16 bit and adjutsment layers.

I know, they'll come, and when it does it should be pretty decent.[/Q

hmm mabe that is why it works so great for me? i dont print stuff just web... and i guess it is all personal preference! i prefer gimp because once you learn the tools it is easy... but hey whatever floats you boat

Until gimp can separate a spot color or work in native CMY*K, it's not really an opinion. Gimp is pretty much ill-suited for print.

*blackrose89 is sitting in the corner admiring unpopular and think he is doing a kick ass job of staying out of things*

Gimp REALLY, REALLY sucks for graphic design. At least for print it does. Web I'd imagine it's great, that is what it was designed for initially.

And as far as having it do "anythinng" I'm still waiting on 16 bit and adjutsment layers.

I know, they'll come, and when it does it should be pretty decent.

hmm mabe that is why it works so great for me? i dont print stuff just web... and i guess it is all personal preference! i prefer gimp because once you learn the tools it is easy... but hey whatever floats you boat

Until gimp can separate a spot color or work in native CMY*K, it's not really an opinion. Gimp is pretty much ill-suited for print.

again like i said i dont print anything so i cant say anything about it... i use it for WEB design and editing..

I can help him do that... soft light is where it is at! Light like a soft downy pillow that just gently wraps your subject with love! :)

(but it might be impossible with that ring light)

What about bouncing a flash off of a reflector?

again like i said i dont print anything so i cant say anything about it... i use it for WEB design and editing..

You should without a doubt optimize your images for print, even if you don't print. Down the road, that may change.

well. I wouldn't optimize for CMYK unless it's going to press.

Last edited by a moderator:

You should without a doubt optimize your images for print, even if you don't print. Down the road, that may change.

screens are based off of ryg or whatever it is i dont mess with it... i want my graphics to be true to color not a mixture of a bunch of colors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back