What's new

A Leaf

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
796-leaf-0049.jpg
 
Hi abraxas,Long time no see. I love this shot just as a genral long ex of flowing water and not that im nit picking or anything but I think the leaf is a bit of a distraction from the beautiful rocks and water.
 
Hi abraxas,Long time no see. I love this shot just as a genral long ex of flowing water and not that im nit picking or anything but I think the leaf is a bit of a distraction from the beautiful rocks and water.

:) I was going to call it, huge, distracting, yellow rock on the upper right & a leaf. But I cropped the yellow rock out. I probably could clone the thing out, but I have a few naked water shots and think the leaf falls in a good spot with the light, lines and colors.
 
Last edited:
I kind of like the leaf there, just a little random object wanting to be seen
 
ditto..... the leaf makes the picture interesting.
 
I can see why it could seem a distraction, but I also like how the little leaf stays there, despite the rushing water all around :)
 
I also like it.
The water shows a lot of movement, and the leaf is completely still -- as other's have said, it makes it more interesting :)
 
I kind of like the leaf there, just a little random object wanting to be seen

Thanks.

ditto..... the leaf makes the picture interesting.

Thank you.

i think the leaf makes the photo more interesting

really nice shot!

Cool, thanks.

Yea I agree the leaf does make it more interesting. dont listen to chris82 he dosent know what hes talking about...la de da...:lmao:

:) Hearing impediment- I usually only hear what I want to anyhow. Funny, it doesn't seem to be a problem, at least I've never heard any complaints.

I can see why it could seem a distraction, but I also like how the little leaf stays there, despite the rushing water all around :)

Thanks. I thought it had a bit of humor to it. Without it I think it'd just be another creek shot.

I also like it.
The water shows a lot of movement, and the leaf is completely still -- as other's have said, it makes it more interesting :)

Thank you. The way all the lines and curves seemed to lead to and from the leaf was really cool for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom