Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
to take a group picture :lol: I obliged of course! It may be a while before I get another chance to go out there and shoot anything new, so these will have to do for a while :) C&C welcome guys!!

#1. Juvenile Stork Portrait

14826293514_36eafd1749_b.jpg

#2. Juvenile Stork Duo

14642038768_254952f480_b.jpg

#3. Pelican Portrait

14885384882_d508923667_b.jpg

#4. Group of Quarrions/Cockatiel

14821434541_bba9e1c1f0_b.jpg

#5. Raven Portrait

14699187707_67f0193ea9_b.jpg

I like 2 and 3. Would have been nice if the guy in the background in 3 wasn't there!

For 4, whats below the perch to the left of the image? I find it distracting.

Very nice Raj! I'm with the others, #2 is my favorite!

Not to sound repetitive but #2 is definitely awesome! But I also love #3 and actually really like that the second bird is in the background. Great lighting and I like how the lines of the two birds complement each other. And finally, I'm really partial to #4. I have a soft spot for cockatiels anyway, but also the light is great and they're so cute all lined up like that, like the one on the left is telling them some office gossip and the other three are all, "And THEN what did he say?" :)

#2 the feather detail is awesome

I like 2 and 3. Would have been nice if the guy in the background in 3 wasn't there!

For 4, whats below the perch to the left of the image? I find it distracting.

Thanks for the critique Wade, really appreciate it. :) I didn't even notice those other birds in the background in #4, thanks, I've can clone them out I guess!. About #3, I can honestly tell you that I specifically took that one because the other pelican was in the background. It helps the pic I think, and would have be a plain old portrait otherwise IMO. I was wondering whether I should crop a bit more from the top though..
#2 is OUTSTANDING!!! Love it.
I would second that!
Thanks Eric & Actinia :D
Great set, with #2 as the standout!
Thanks Brian :)
Great set Raj, as everyone already said #2 is amazing. I also quite like the light in #3
I was wondering if anyone would comment on that, thanks Matt.. I like the lighting myself, it's a major part of the pic I think, the lights were coming through the clouds partially creating a strange pattern allowing the birds to be lit from the front and the back simultaneously.
#2 the feather detail is awesome
Thanks steve :D

Very nice Raj! I'm with the others, #2 is my favorite!
Thanks kitty queen, it's my fav too :mrgreen:

Not to sound repetitive but #2 is definitely awesome! But I also love #3 and actually really like that the second bird is in the background. Great lighting and I like how the lines of the two birds complement each other. And finally, I'm really partial to #4. I have a soft spot for cockatiels anyway, but also the light is great and they're so cute all lined up like that, like the one on the left is telling them some office gossip and the other three are all, "And THEN what did he say?" :)
Thanks Leonore, we think alike (the second bird) :lol: And those cockatiels were really fascinating, I was very lucky to get all of their eyes in one frame.. gorgeous birds! :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back