A little boredom and a new prime

McQueen278

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like the title says, I was playing around between classes in my car with my nifty fifty and took this. It's not terribly special, but I've fallen in love with it. Too bad I didn't have the CPL on at the time, but I didn't think I'd get anything fun out of it. Without further ado...

IMG_1952Copywrite.jpg

It's just a fun little ditty, so let me know what you think!

I cant understand whats in a photo beside a few cars in a background and a blurry thing in the foreground :|

for referance...
IMG_1951-1.jpg

It's my rear view mirror. In the original you are looking at objects in front of the car through the windshield and objects equally as far behind the car in the rear view mirror. They both focus because the distance is equal, it's just in opposite directions. I just thought it was interesting how you could blend the opposite directions together and lose the outlines of the mirror.

Off topic but i see you have an 08 rabbit. got any pics?

She really is pretty. I didn't think I'd like the rub strips, but they have grown on me. Now I can appreciate the Euro look.

I like the second photo better too.

Off topic - your car makes me miss our R32! That was such a fun car to drive.

I like the second photo better too.

Off topic - your car makes me miss our R32! That was such a fun car to drive.

Why would you ever let an .:R32 get out of your hands!!! Check out MichiganVW.org. If you love the Dubbs, it's a great place and a REALLY friendly forum. Lots of photography enthusiasts as well. Register and introduce yourself, you'll see.

Why would you ever let an .:R32 get out of your hands!!! Check out MichiganVW.org. If you love the Dubbs, it's a great place and a REALLY friendly forum. Lots of photography enthusiasts as well. Register and introduce yourself, you'll see.

My husband crashed it! :banghead: I loved driving that car.

That sucks! Sounds like he owes you a new one! Check out MIVE anyway, people sell them pretty regularly in the classifieds!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back