What's new

A little boredom and a new prime

We have the same color and same wheels haha and same year :) thats great
 
hey do u have any plans for a drop on ur vw lol
 
I totally get what you tried to do, but it's just not working for me - lol. Neat idea though haha.
 
I live in Michigan where there are potholes the size of Yugos. I really can't slam my daily driver. :banghead:
O come on slam it, then u can just do autoX everyday wouldnt that be fun:lmao::sexywink:
 
What you tried to do there reminds me of THIS picture my husband took (hence the link)

ttfn
CDL.
Yeah it's pretty similar. This was just a random shot, I'm gonna try the same thing again with actual mirrors and something pretty to look at.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom