Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
for a huge tattoo!

some people may have seen the original to this with no color at all, so this is my first sitting of color. I have about 2-3 more to go. Im loving it already!

mytattoo.jpg

That's a gorgeous bit of ink you got there. The butterfly has amazing colors! How long did that sitting take? And are you going to have to go back every so often for re-inking? Because, at least when my sister got her tattoo like twelve years ago, they said the color would fade and she'd have to get it redone numerous times. Regardless, that looks great so far! I want to get a tattoo next March when I turn 18, but I'm not sure what to get. I'm thinking like, maybe the outline of the state of Maine on my arm or something, to represent my home state before I blow this popsicle joint, haha. What color is the top flower going to be?

As long as i properly take care of it, i shouldnt have to go back to get it re-inked for a long time. The top flower i think we are doing a blue color.

i have about 9-10 hours in it right now, the longest sitting was 4 1/2 and that was the whole outline.

the rest of it, that still needs color- along with the rest of me :-( haha

weddingweek062.jpg

Wow, that is WAY bigger than I thought it was. That is an absolutely massive tattoo! God, I couldn't do it, the pain would take me out. How bad does it hurt?

Pain is weakness leaving the body lol. Its bearable. I wanted it so I put up with the pain.

I think im addicted :)

Thank you nealjpage

Most reactions

Back