What's new

A little different - NSFW

Nice set, I like the variety. I think that #2 is my favorite. Great curves but also, in that one she is looking at the camera, and she nailed 'the look'.

One thing that does stand out, because we are seeing them as a set, is the exposure & color/wb of the background. They are each different from the one before. Maybe not a big issue when looking at just one, but something like that is probably best if it's consistent across a set like this.

There is something about her hair that is....I don't know...off maybe? It's dark but very shiny, which is usually a good thing. But it almost looks to have a grey tone in one or two of the shots. I'm wondering if that is just her hair or not. Maybe you could pull the shadows down.

I like the concept of #1. As mentioned, I might like to see the background more crisply white. But I would also like to see it with a darker background and a more dramatic lighting pattern & ratio.

Well Done.
 
I'm going to against the grain on this one and go with 3. For me the pose, colors, her modesty seem to fit perfectly. Well done on the whole set indeed.
 
You know, there's such a thing as being overdressed. ;)

Pgriz, I have noticed that some of TPF's peer pressure is rubbing off on you. Don't cave to this pgriz. Don't cave.
 
You know, there's such a thing as being overdressed. ;)

Pgriz, I have noticed that some of TPF's peer pressure is rubbing off on you. Don't cave to this pgriz. Don't cave.

Ah, Kathy, I'm immune to peer pressure. I'm less immune to beautiful women. Fortunately for me, I married the most beautiful of them all, so at least in that department, I'm good. On the other hand, I can appreciate that other photographers "may" learn more with the proper incentives. :biggrin:
 
Thanks everyone. :)
 
.I was hoping you'd not notice :D

lol, can't help it....my mind is a turd that way.


I have since stopped lighting from the side in our little studio and light the backdrop from the boom arm in the ceiling. I really dig the even light from center outward vs. the side gradient. Dunno if you can rig something from the ceiling, but if you can, give it a whirl...you'll probly love it.
 
not physically possible. If you saw where I am actually shooting you'd ask me where's my studio...it's that tiny. If I jump I will hit my head.
 
So when you say "intimate", it's in the real-estate sense. Who knew? Certainly the pics don't have a cramped feeling. So should we be wishing that you'd hurry up and get famous so that you can afford more expansive digs?
 
Yes, exactly, please & thank you :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom