What's new

A little different - NSFW

I am 100 percent for diversity!!!!!!!!!!!
 
You know, there's such a thing as being overdressed. ;)
 
A fine job indeed and a lovely model.
 
But seriously, on the last image, she's got a point. The red takes away from the redness of her lips and the lapels are a little too stiff to really reveal her contours. If the shirt was lighter in tone, then the strong parts of the image (her dark hair, the eyes, the red lips, and the suggestive bosom) would not have to battle for attention with the red of the shirt. I think I see what you were trying to do with this staging, but in this case the red is creates too much of its own presence, instead of complementing the main subject.
 
pgriz, I think you've got a really good point. I could easily change the color of the robe...wish I had thought of that, doh!
 
Any excuse to look at your model. After all, we do all want her to look her best!
 
Move to California where there's no freezing slushy nastiness to cause you to age prematurely.

She's 25 and I didn't alter her face. Don't be hating you weenie!
 
I'd be willing to put money on it that part of why she doesn't like the robe photo is because of what it does to her figure. It's not flattering to her incredible curves, so even though she's gorgeous, and I really didn't even notice the robe at first, she probably doesn't see herself as we do when we look at the photo.

And VERY lovely photos!
 
I love the first one. I like the black clothing/hair in an all white setting. I will have to steal it from you and try it out soon.

Good job.

Side note..I think it'd be better if you nuked the back to all white, not that blue/gray/white ish color that it is. Might just be my taste....but that's how I'd like it.
 
Thank you. In hindsight I see my laziness is apparent. Only one light on BG where I should've had 2...I was hoping you'd not notice :D
 
I think you should make the color of the robe exactly match the color of her lips. I love the red/white/black thing. It's a very Sexy Snow White picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom