A little fun with photoshop - U2 fans will appreciate

achtungbarry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.achtungbarry.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My photography club recently held a competition with a theme of "Have fun with photoshop". The image was suppossed to say something about you. So as a U2 fan I came up with this.....:D

Any comments and critiques welcome and appreciated.
2892929690_8e792ce60c_o.jpg

Hey BAZ, welcome to the forum, great shot also. As a U2 fan myself, love it! PS: My friend is the lead singer of a band you may have seen around before... Rattle & Hum

Hey BAZ, welcome to the forum, great shot also. As a U2 fan myself, love it! PS: My friend is the lead singer of a band you may have seen around before... Rattle & Hum

Wow cool ! I've seen Rattle and Hum twice, in Vicar Street and The Academy. Your friend really has Bono down to a tee.

Anyway roll on Croke Park 2009 !!!! (Rumour has it)

Wow, very impressive

haha wow!
very cool

can i ask how in the world you did that?

I took several photos of me as me and tried to perfect the pose then I took several photos of me as Bono in the same pose.

I then chose the 2 images that matched up the best and opened them in photoshop (after a few adjustments in lightroom).

I places the me photo on top of the Bono photo and simple erased the mirror area to reval the Bono reflection. It was a little awkward around the fingers but with a bit of fixing up, it looked ok.

Only now that you mentioned the "awkwardness", it begins to show, else I wouldn't have seen it. What a creative idea! And I like the outcome too. Well done. What did the others in your photo club come up with and what did they say about your photo?

Most reactions

Back