A little journey around my home town again...

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hope I have not worn out my welcome with all these storm clouds and such but I have to show somebody.

479458685_6a550bb4d4.jpg

479458693_f92fbab635.jpg

479481007_c016011727.jpg

479480997_b77ba6e545.jpg

I was having a hard time capturing lightning so I cheated :(
479520881_329911fad0.jpg

479529262_50326d8750.jpg

Holy smokes, the lighting in those is wonderful ... such ominous dark clouds, yet the fields are still sunlit. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think I could ever get sick of your storm shots.:thumbup:

This is a great series! I love the light and the dark clouds! Beautiful.

Beautiful shots, great capture in 5.

I'm sorry to tell you all but I photoshopped the lightning. :( I had the hardest time getting the lightning into the shot because there was a huge gap between shots. So I dodged that area then colored it just a slight purple color and blurred it. This actually make me think when editing a picture is too much... In my optinion, you should never put stuff into the picture that wasn't there, but even in that there is a very fine line on how much editing is too much. What's sad about this picture is that it's fake and doesn't capture a true image but one that I imagined in my head, but then again that could be considered art. It's a hard issue for me. I did it just for fun though.

Holy smokes, the lighting in those is wonderful ... such ominous dark clouds, yet the fields are still sunlit. Thanks for sharing.
I couldn't have said it better myself, the lighting is beautiful!

I like what you've done here, altered or not.

BTW, I just noticed your sig and just had to comment. I thought that I was the only one left on the planet who was still using (on occasion) a Canon D30 (not 30D). I'm happy to see that I'm not alone :)

Thanks guys.

Megapaws, I had to buy the D30 because I really couldn't afford anything else at the time but I also had some lenses from my film Canon so it also had to be a Canon. I love it but I need a new lense. The quality of the shots are subpar for me as far as sharpness is conserned.

I love the rich colors and the mix of sunlight and stormclouds. Very peaceful. Was there actually lightning there that day? I think it's beautiful, not sad at all- it's art, which doesn't have to be a factual record.

ohhhh I like

Most reactions

New Topics

Back