Dan28607 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 357 Reaction score 12 Location Boone, NC Nov 17, 2006 #1 I came across this while walking through the woods. Yes, it scared me half to death! I thought about putting the original in the P.S. challenge forum to see how creepy the PS experts could make it.:stun: 1.
I came across this while walking through the woods. Yes, it scared me half to death! I thought about putting the original in the P.S. challenge forum to see how creepy the PS experts could make it.:stun: 1.
Nurd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2006 Messages 347 Reaction score 0 Location Houston, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 17, 2006 #2 This picture looks absolutly great in black and white. I'm always saying "it needs more contrast" but you have it perfectly. <3 <3
This picture looks absolutly great in black and white. I'm always saying "it needs more contrast" but you have it perfectly. <3 <3