A LITTLE NERVOUS

mommaof2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i have not ever done a photo shoot, the close has i have gotten is just of my family? But i have this friend that is have a little family wedding and she has ask me to do her pictures. Two questions, How do you practice for something like that and how can i get over the nervousness of doing a photo shoot in general none the less a wedding?

Are you going to be the main shooter or is she going to hire a professional as well?

Yet ANOTHER Okie?!? My gosh, there is no end to them. <chuckling>

Let her know you'll be learning as you go... don't charge or if you do... be sure to have her refund ready. Even if you do it for free, you'll have that much more experience under your belt.

I would def go look at lighting where the wedding will take place. Make sure you go during the time of day the wedding will take place.

I say you should go for a unique approach. Go to a local store or you can find it online here and pick up these supplies:
this

this

to be safe
this

Then instead of taking pictures remember the scene for along time and then draw each thing you see and like. She is guaranteed to love everything you make! GL with the wedding!
TJ

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am not planning on charging her but,(the wedding isnt until March 27th) But i figured i would just give her a cd of all the images that turned out good? How does that sound? and I will be the main shooter thats the part that makes me nervous!! tips please. and thank you for all the support!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back