What's new

A LITTLE NERVOUS

I would make sure your friend knows your experience level and exactly what to expect. The event only lasts a day but the photos will be looked back on for a lifetime. It would be a shame if she were to get upset with you because the results wern't what she expected or desired, adding tension to your friendship. (but it's your friend so you would be a better judge than I as to whether this could happen)

As far as practice or preparation goes I would probably get books on wedding photography and posing people, maybe look for some beginner models on model meyham that will do tfp, and practice practice practice both posed and candid shots of people every chance you get.

Good luck to you should you decide to do it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom