What's new

a little peace of my town: bordeaux

julienmdm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Bordeaux, france
for my first post I submit you an aerial view of bordeaux took one week ago:

foire%20800.jpg
 
Hallo again ... well, wo, this is a cool view of your town. I really like the inclusion of the fun fair at the bottom. I have only been to your town once in my life and only for an overnight stay on our way to Asturias in north Spain, so I know little of it only. Let us see more of it ... do you ever also walk the streets and take photos from the ground? I mean: closer up photos than 360° panoramas and aerial photos?

And what takes you into the air???
(Yes, a plane ... but how come you ever decided to become an AERIAL photographer?)
 
salut lafoto!
at first I dont use a plane but a helium balloon with ground video retransmition.
I make it my job because see the ground from the sky was an old dream.
now I can do it every days (when the weather is fine of course!!!)

after that I make all kind of photos I can and will post some of these soon...

see you...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom