What's new

A Little Series I Have Been Working On

Steel26

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
dsc61091px6.jpg


dsc68241cx1.jpg


dsc7025mc2.jpg


dsc69281jz6.jpg


dsc7027su2.jpg


Let me know what you guys think.
 
Hands much? lol

#4 is my favorite, seems like it tells a story.
 
Neat shots. Not a fan of the focus on number two though. I like #3 the most.
 
It is the chipped nail-polish (not necessarily its colour, though ;)) that puts me off liking No 2.

I do like the assignment for the series.
Hands are very good subjects and you have endless chances to capture them in always and again different activities, positions, light. Cool!

I do like the fun element in No.3 but am so sorry to see that one knuckle chopped off ... :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom