A little variety from today

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Nice collection. I really like the detail that you get. Sorry, can't help you with the sparrow, if that is what it is.

WesternGuy

Great set of images BrentC, nice detail. :encouragement:

Great set. Your photos are always super sharp and so nicely composed! Is the exif correct they are with only a x-150mm 2.8? That’s short for birding no? Are these heavy crops or are you a wildlife ninja stalker?

Thanks everyone.

I love the little house finches. Our honeysuckle always is full of them right now. Pretty sure I have never seen a squirrel with ice before. Great set Brent.

Great set. Your photos are always super sharp and so nicely composed! Is the exif correct they are with only a x-150mm 2.8? That’s short for birding no? Are these heavy crops or are you a wildlife ninja stalker?

Thanks! Very little crops on all these, mostly for framing. The squirrel with the ice and the cardinal were the most cropped but still not too heavy. 150mm is not too bad considering 2x crop factor, so 300mm effective. But yes I was able to get real close to these guys. Most of the animals and birds on campus are used to tons of students around so aren't too skittish.

I love the little house finches. Our honeysuckle always is full of them right now. Pretty sure I have never seen a squirrel with ice before. Great set Brent.

Thanks Dean. First time for me. I have no idea what he wanted to do with it.

Most reactions

Back