..:: A look thorugh the window at the golden setting ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The sun came down in a burning sunset, but more interesting were the reflections on the window and the background houses and roofs.

prozornl7.jpg

good photo

but i think the photo has something missing

maybe if there was a child for example looking through the window it would look nicer, i think :p!

you live in a beautiful area! i love all the different distances of all the houses in this photo. it has great depth. i looked at this photo for quite a while just taking it all in. i agree that there could be a better subject in the foreground but what you have does the trick.

I like a lot about this one, Mersad, and I don't feel the need for more foreground interest. I don't like the placement of the vertical part of the window, though.

Interesting idea, i think it could benefit from not having the string in the left pain and not the cup and gord/pumpkin in it.

Thank you all for the comments. I wanted to try something different here with the lightning and all. I couldn't remove the string in real life because that's where the curtains are attached, and it looked weird in post, because of the details in the background.

love this..

I think this is an interesting idea. I do think that the interest in the forground is a loss and the muddy detail in the background through the window lost me a little too. Just my $.02 but I think that it could be taken in a way that would yield something better. You are close here with the concept.

I think this is an interesting idea. I do think that the interest in the forground is a loss and the muddy detail in the background through the window lost me a little too. Just my $.02 but I think that it could be taken in a way that would yield something better. You are close here with the concept.
Thanks for the comment. I think i'll eventually return to this image and try something new!

Most reactions

Back