What's new

Accidental Selfie

otherprof102 3

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
7,620
Location
Long Island, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tossed my phone down on the sideboard last night when I came in from the patio. I was surprised to see the photo app had opened and this image was looking back at me. So I snapped (the shutter button). I thought the result was more interesting than any selfie I could have come up with.
23A0585F-9671-46F6-A15A-9B653EB51BB9.webp
 
Great portrait! If you'd tried to set up that jazzy background it wouldn't have been the same.

What we call a happy accident. 🙃
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom