What's new

A lot of bull in Dallas:

Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
2,964
Reaction score
5
Location
Florida
Pioneer park in Dallas, Texas:
3-Bull1.jpg
 
I think I'm gonna call green peace or organize a group to free the bulls cause they're clearly malnourished.
 
DocFrankenstein said:
I think I'm gonna call green peace or organize a group to free the bulls cause they're clearly malnourished.

You clearly don't know cattle very well.....
 
DocFrankenstein said:
No I don't :D

But the cows I've seen look a bit better. Maybe its the light


Or the fact that they're made out of metal. Most cow's ribs don't reflect light very well.
 
You know, instead of letting me make a fool out of myself you could've spilled the beans in the first post. :D

I thought it was PP ROFLMAO
 
DocFrankenstein said:
Why nobody else comments?

Because, for example, I haven't seen this any earlier.
And it really kept me looking at it for a while thinking: they are not for real! They are not running! Could this be one huge sculpture?
I think it is.
Is it, MrSid99?
Tell us.
If so, it is ONE very clever sculpture, and you captured it well. It had me think twice. And is still making me wonder!
 
Statues?
 
whats the point?... out of curiosity
 
duncanp said:
whats the point?... out of curiosity

Let me correct an earlier point, it's Pioneer Plaza and not park and it was set up to celebrate the cattle trails that brought settlers to Texas and one of the first of these was the Shawnee trail that used to cross very close to Pioneer Plaza.
HTH.
Sid
 
mrsid99 said:
Let me correct an earlier point, it's Pioneer Plaza and not park and it was set up to celebrate the cattle trails that brought settlers to Texas and one of the first of these was the Shawnee trail that used to cross very close to Pioneer Plaza.
HTH.
Sid
yep!
That was a big thing back in the day! :)
 
That is a strange sculpture....does it end at the river crossing, or continue on a trail?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom