A lot of bull in Dallas:

mrsid99

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pioneer park in Dallas, Texas:
3-Bull1.jpg

I think I'm gonna call green peace or organize a group to free the bulls cause they're clearly malnourished.

You know, instead of letting me make a fool out of myself you could've spilled the beans in the first post. :D

I thought it was PP ROFLMAO

DocFrankenstein said:
Why nobody else comments?

Because, for example, I haven't seen this any earlier.
And it really kept me looking at it for a while thinking: they are not for real! They are not running! Could this be one huge sculpture?
I think it is.
Is it, MrSid99?
Tell us.
If so, it is ONE very clever sculpture, and you captured it well. It had me think twice. And is still making me wonder!

Yup, it's one big sculpture using lots of statues, here's another shot of it:

3-Bull2.jpg

duncanp said:
whats the point?... out of curiosity

Let me correct an earlier point, it's Pioneer Plaza and not park and it was set up to celebrate the cattle trails that brought settlers to Texas and one of the first of these was the Shawnee trail that used to cross very close to Pioneer Plaza.
HTH.
Sid

mrsid99 said:
Let me correct an earlier point, it's Pioneer Plaza and not park and it was set up to celebrate the cattle trails that brought settlers to Texas and one of the first of these was the Shawnee trail that used to cross very close to Pioneer Plaza.
HTH.
Sid
yep!
That was a big thing back in the day! :)

That is a strange sculpture....does it end at the river crossing, or continue on a trail?

Most reactions

Back