A lot of Vintage Cameras

TB1864

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in the process of sorting through all my grandfathers old photography equipment and have tons of vintage cameras for sale. I can provide photos/information upon request. Contact me at [email protected] with all inqueries as I will most likely be able to provide a more prompt answer than a reply in this thread. I also have boxes upon boxes of lenses and other camera accesserories that I'm still in the process of makign sesne of but for now here is the list of the cameras. I appologize beforehand for the list being so unorganized but I'm just taking inventory as they come out of the boxes.

Leica Z2X
Voigtlander VF101
Seagull 4A
Contax T
Minox 110S
Yashica zoom image 70
Nikon F(2)
Pentax ME
Leica R4(2)
Yashica 44
Bolsey Model C
View Master Personal Stereo Camera
Kodak VR35
Yashica Samurai
Bell and Howell 376G
Rollei 16S
Minolta 110 Zoom
Seagull 203
Zenza Bronica ETR (2) (Pretty much have every lens made for the camera)
Alpa 10d with Kern Macro Switar 1.19/50mm lens (Good condition)
Nikon Nikonos IV-A Underwater camera (2)
Questar 700mm tele lens
Carl Zeiss 500mm f/8 Tele-Tessar lens
Mamiya RB67 Pro
Graflex Crown Graphic Special
Voigtlander perkeo
Wollensak Stereo 10
Rolleiflex 2.8 E
Rolleiflex standard 4.5 (band condition...I think he purchased it more as a collectors piece)
Revere Stereo 33
Agfa Parati-I
Zeiss Ikon Microflex
Widelux FV
Pearl River TLR
"No name" Kiev 4A
Ihagee Parvolo
Leitz Pradovit-N
Rolleiflex 2.8 F
Kodak Recomar 18
Viceroy 500
Nikon F (3) (also have a Spiratone mirror ultratel 500)
Nikon SP
Voigtlander Vito BL
Nikonos I Underwater Camera
Kodak Bantam RF
Leica M3 Double Stroke

Once again, sorry for the ineviatble usage mistakes I made in the list above. Before I started this i didn't have the first idea about what any of this stuff was.

Hey guys, I'm in the process of sorting through all my grandfathers old photography equipment and have tons of vintage cameras for sale. I can provide photos/information upon request. Contact me at [email protected] with all inqueries as I will most likely be able to provide a more prompt answer than a reply in this thread. I also have boxes upon boxes of lenses and other camera accesserories that I'm still in the process of makign sesne of but for now here is the list of the cameras. I appologize beforehand for the list being so unorganized but I'm just taking inventory as they come out of the boxes.

Spam Z2X
Spam VF101
Spam 4A
Spam T
Spam 110S
Spam zoom image 70
Spam F(2)
Spam ME
Spam R4(2)
Spam 44
Spam Model C
Spam Personal Stereo Camera
Spam VR35
Spam Samurai

Once again, sorry for the ineviatble usage mistakes I made in the list above. Before I started this i didn't have the first idea about what any of this stuff was.

Prices seem fair enough. At the prices listed I will take it all. Should I send you a mailing address?

....I guess i didn't make it clear enough that I'm still sorting through boxes of cameras and equipment. I don't exactly have the time to research the going rate of all of these cameras at this time. If you are interested in a particular one however, I will put the leg work into figuring out a fair price and try to work something out.

Just wanted to know if you still had that some of these cameras for sale.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back