What's new

A man and his dog

bantor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
526
Reaction score
9
Location
Calgary Alberta
I am not to sure If I like this one. It is kinda cool, but I just don't know.

amanwithhisdog22hq.jpg


Comments and critique always welcome.
 
why thank you, in reality the dog is just really scared of cameras for some rason and was looking fro protection.
 
I like the mood and tone of the pic, with a black dog I think it could use some more contrast, and what is the furry stuff on the right side coming down from the person's face? double image? After looking at the picture again I think I have figured out it is the person's beard but it is definetly too soft to be able to distinguish that right off the bat.

Good concept tho, I like the shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom