Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
An interesting read I stumbled on.

A Man Can

I tend to align myself with the photographer.

What do you guys think?

I agree. Unfortunately images are on the supple and demand curve. They can get pics that suffice for next to nothing.

Look at it from her point of view, she tries to get the most desirable pics 1st, if she can't afford them in the Calendar project budget, she moves on, searches and shops till she does.

I can't blame you or anyone for not "giving them away".

Last edited:
I agree totally... I might donate a shot to charity or something, but not to any entity that would profit off of it. Unfortunately, as it often pointed out.. the field is saturated with people who will give it away for free.

I agree totally... I might donate a shot to charity or something, but not to any entity that would profit off of it. Unfortunately, as it often pointed out.. the field is saturated with people who will give it away for free.

Yeah. If photographers were more business-saavy as a collective unit, the market would be much more in favor of the photographer.

Yeah. If photographers were more business-saavy as a collective unit, the market would be much more in favor of the photographer.

If there was some sort of competency test required for opening a business as a photographer... the market would be much more in favor of the photographer!

+1, Or ANY test other than a successful charge card transaction at bestbuy =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back