A mans best friend. I invite you to share...

ewick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I was at school going through my external hard drive and found a photo of my dog I shot last week, so I decided to post it. I invite you to share a photo of your beloved pet. Her name is Nala (like the lion king) and somebody left her across the street from a friends shop so I adopted her. We didn't rescue her...she rescued us :) best dog ever. Happy day everyone.

7159253506_d0dc99137e.jpg
[/URL] Nala by pop-a-dot, on Flickr[/IMG]

$Deisel.jpgYour baby is beautiful... here is ours :)

Good lookin' pooch... I have posted a picture of my ACD in the forum's pet thread but here is a more recent shot. I have had Blaze ~1yr and he is also a rescue.

Companions by Nokinrocks, on Flickr

Thank you for sharing. I am aware there are other similar threads with the same theme but the love for a pet is endless and this thread is aimed more towards the people who are dog lovers, hence the title A MANS BEST FRIEND (or woman).

Here are mine.
Murphy:
6888002906_39862eb93f_z.jpg

Milly:
7034096189_9ef38dde4f_z.jpg

And Buster:
7034097209_77e3eda913_z.jpg

A friend's dog. The poor dog was hit and killed by a car a couple of months after I took this. He was extremely hyper and always in motion. It was very difficult to get a decent shot of him without a flash. This was just natural light in the late afternoon.

20110918-IMG_4599 by jneiberger2002, on Flickr

I posted my 2 boys on the Pets of TPF thread but being a HUGE dog lover I'll be more than happy to post them again.

Butch;

PICT0090 by BlackDogsPhoto, on Flickr

Sundance;

PICT0017 by BlackDogsPhoto, on Flickr

and I'll add Dalton whom I just lost to cancer on the 10th because I still miss him dearly;

PICT0093 by BlackDogsPhoto, on Flickr

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back