What's new

A mixed Bag of photos from my day off today.

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the day off from work so I spent a couple hours just wandering around taking photos. It was the best day I have had in a long time. Very relaxing

1.
cameraman.jpg


2.
Industrial.jpg


3.
Weather.jpg


4.
distance.jpg


5.
3.jpg


6.
green.jpg
 
You were to only one to have the day off, right?
No one else did, did they?
The bridge in 4 makes that so obvious ;).
I'm still undecided, but I think I like that bridge photo best of the entire series, though 5 is also quite strong. Hmmmm :scratch:
Who, where and what is that funny photographing figure in 1?
 
Since I work a 10hr flex shift, I only work 4 days a week with wednesday being the day off. Its pretty sweet never working more then 2 days in a row. There was nobody out on the stone arch bridge this morning, it was very creepy to be honest. That silly little figure caught my eye as I was walking and I just had to take a pic. There were actually about 20 other silly figures, but the security guard was giving me the evil stare face and I didn't feel like having a battle with a rent-a-cop.

I am planning on making a return trip to that bridge on a dark foggy night. I think it would be really cool to have the hazy glow of the city in the background with the streetlamps beaming down along the path.
 
Each shot has a great quality about it! Good job.
 
WOW! These are all stunning! I cannot pick a favorite, because they are all so very well done! But I guess if I were to pick one that stood out the most to me, it would be #4 - but I would hang any of these on my wall!
 
4&5 for sure! Too Sweet!
 
Thanks for such great comments. I really had fun taking them
 
great shots, these are all terrific... #4&5 are exceptional and #1 makes me laugh... i always love your photos... :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom