A new camera bag

Check out the Tamrac Rally 7. It's a messenger style and looks like it will hold what you need it to. Also check out the Rally 5 if you want something a bit smaller. I have the Rally 5 and it rocks. I carry it to work with me every day and it also goes with me on photo hikes in the woods. It holds my camera, a couple lenses, flash, strap, charger, cell phone, 10" tablet w/Bluetooth keyboard, USB thumb drive, LED flashlight, Leatherman multi-tool, pack of gum, a couple pens, eye drops for contacts, and a water bottle. :thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Got an e-mail this morning from Adorama that shows the Crumpler 7 million dollar home bag on sale for $79 with a free crumpler strap for the camera thrown in. I don't know what they really go for regualarly, but Adorama is usually on the money.

I've got a closet full of dusty shoulder bags, backpacks, slings and holsters.... Temba, Lowepro, Crumpler, Domke, Kata (and the list goes on).

The best bag I've ever owned is the Think Tank Retrospective. I have beat the living crap out of this bag for the past 3 years and its still going strong. It's protected my gear from rain, snow, dessert heat, falls down bleachers, impacts with linebackers and more. Find a local dealer and check them out... Think Tank makes great gear.

Would you be interested in offing any of those old crusty bags?

Would you be interested in offing any of those old crusty bags?

Dusty/crusty.. its the same thing..

I've sold the ones i don't like... everything else has its purpose.

Travel bag, hiking bag, camping bag, small bag, big bag, winter bags, summer bags...

The ThinkTank Retro 20 is 90% my perfect bag... until i find one that's 100% the closet will continue to grow :)

Everything? You like to lug everything around? I hear NASA has a few things for sale. :lmao:

It's good to have multiple bags.

One that fits everything and a smaller one for when you know what you want to bring.

I usually just decide on which body and two lenses I want to bring.

One lens on the camera and one in the wife's purse. :lol:

i just bought a Clik Elite Pro and it fits everything and love it! I wanted the same thing: Something to store all of it at home in 1 place. I DO take it with me sometimes but it rarely leaves my car.

About to embark on my second trip with the APE Case. I really like it and have room to grow a bit more. The inside is a padded bag with movable compartments that rides in my car. Holds 2 bodies, one with 70-200 attached, plus 3-4 more lenses and flash. Fits inside another part of the case that can be a backpack and/or rolling bag. The rollers are removable so you can use it as a backpack with or without the wheels. It would probably be a bit large as a backpack, but nice to have the option. Was cheaper by far than other all in one bags and so far has proven durable. If stuffed, it can be tight in some overhead bins, but as I said, you can slide the wheel caddy out and gain a couple of inches.

Prior to that I had the Adventure 9 for years, but the gripped 5d Mark III takes up more room than my old 40D, so it was time to upsize.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back