TamiyaGuy
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,078
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Chelmsford, UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Well, alright, two nights
.
In my opinion, Chelmsford town centre is one of the ugliest in the UK. Horrible 1970's block flats & shops are everywhere, and the odd nice building you find is surrounded by either said block flats or has a bank's name plastered in every window. Still, a while back I decided to bite the bullet and go out to see if anything was worth photographing. As to the answer, I'll let you decide
.
Also, I'd like to say that these photos are by no means my best work, this was just a little project I was going to put up on the web.
Comments & critique are, as always, welcome. I suspect I'll get plenty of the second
.
In my opinion, Chelmsford town centre is one of the ugliest in the UK. Horrible 1970's block flats & shops are everywhere, and the odd nice building you find is surrounded by either said block flats or has a bank's name plastered in every window. Still, a while back I decided to bite the bullet and go out to see if anything was worth photographing. As to the answer, I'll let you decide
Also, I'd like to say that these photos are by no means my best work, this was just a little project I was going to put up on the web.
Comments & critique are, as always, welcome. I suspect I'll get plenty of the second
.