A night of pictures

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C? These photos were taken when it was pitch black btw.
4105175509_3359666d8f_b.jpg

4105176265_e9548150c3_b.jpg

4105177439_9806a18b54_b.jpg

Last edited:
bump? C&C plz

I think there are too many for C&C here. I know people would say that 6 shots arent a lot but I like to C&C one or two.

To be honest, most of these shots do nothing for me. my favorite is 5 but they just dont do anything.

I like the sephia tones in the pictures.

bump? C&C plz

I think there are too many for C&C here. I know people would say that 6 shots arent a lot but I like to C&C one or two.

To be honest, most of these shots do nothing for me. my favorite is 5 but they just dont do anything.

I like the sephia tones in the pictures.

alright ill cut it down

I didnt like the others, just thought they were amusing :p, i guess it is a bit intimidating with so many pictures, i feel the same way

#1 doesn't due much for me. My eyes are drawn to the power lines, which I don't think add anything to the picture.

#2 has a lot of potential. There is a lot of dead space at the top and bottom. I think it might have been a little better if you were further down the road and could get more of the highway sign in the picture. It could be more of a focal point with the tail lights on the cars leading toward the sign.

#3 is a bit underexposed. I assume that the people are the main subject, but you can't really see them very well.

Keep shooting and keep having fun!

-Andy

#2 has a lot of potential. There is a lot of dead space at the top and bottom. I think it might have been a little better if you were further down the road and could get more of the highway sign in the picture. It could be more of a focal point with the tail lights on the cars leading toward the sign.

-Andy

I agree; I think closer to the road so the road vanishes towards the center of the photo would have been pretty interesting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back