A night photo I took. CC welcomed.

ShutterSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Teresina, Brazil otherwise known as the End of the
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CascadingRock.jpg

I live in Northwest Arkansas and don't have a lot of great scenery that I can catch in my area at night. However, I went out tonight to the front of my apartment complex and took a picture of a poorly lit waterfall. It's a man-made waterfall that somewhat resembles a mayan structure.

Let me know what you guys thinks.

Nicely done; I'd maybe walk the exposure back just a bit to try and reduce the over-bright highlights on the water, and then adjust in post.

Yes to what the tired iron says ... my immediate thought also was that "this does not look 'poorly lit'!", in other words, with THAT long exposure the water now looks sooo bright, it borders on "too much".

A pity about the powerlines, they really are in the way for you to get a decent photo of the entire structure.

But at least you HAVE an artificial waterfall in front of your home. I haven't even got THAT... In this overall winter greyness there is NOTHING for me to look at... sniff.

hmm, its a nice subject to focus on. try some other framing ideeas, and I think you may have a winner!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back