A Paralympic experience

Geez in that last one could double 0 48 have gotten in any closer?? Even in my little corner of the hockey world when it comes to the TV crew, we're not worthy...

Sounds like you had quite the adventure over there, seems like the trip and all the work was worth it.

After 17 hours of flying time, five airports, thirteen security and passport checks, watching 4 movies, eating airplane food that tasted great after eating cheese sandwiches for two, weeks, helping the sledge hockey team load and unload over 150 pieces of luggage twice, it was all worth it. Now the work starts editing everything.

Welcome back! There's nothing like a lot of travelling to make you appreciate "home". Even if it is doing editing.

Repeat of earlier moderator comment in relation to the discussion of the use of ND filters and exposure.

if you've further questions on this drop me a pm or start a thread up to ask for further clarification.

offending posts removed - reminder left in place - if you must talk about it start it up elsewhere!

A first count, total number of images is around 3500. It may sound like a low number considering the number of days I was shooting, the main reason being is that I was covering the Canadian alpine/nordic team of approximately 25 athletes.

Most reactions

Back