What's new

A penny for your thoughts?

Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,779
Location
talbot victoria australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Too hot outside sooooooo... create .. this is what I did :D
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0424.webp
    $DSC_0424.webp
    331.3 KB · Views: 129
I notice the half penny denomination!!! Nifty. I thought Australia discontinued the production of half- and full pennies...is that correct??? As well as some other small denomination?
 
I notice the half penny denomination!!! Nifty. I thought Australia discontinued the production of half- and full pennies...is that correct??? As well as some other small denomination?
Yes the pennies are from my bored need something pile they were discontinued in the early sixties, then they stopped making 1 and 2 cent coins, and just to confuse us further they stopped printing 1 and 2 dollar notes and replaced them with coins, makes it easier for the parking meters:P
 
..and after creating that did you feel cool? ;)
I appreciate your pains.... i liked it :D
 
Like it a lot, it looks spherical!
Wish I could go to Australia, where it is summer.
 
Wow, the work you put into creating this photo! Cool result! I like this one a lot!
And I'll go to Australia --- but preferably in their winter, ha! Now it'd be too hot for me, that much is for sure!
 
It all looks so... foreign.

Seriously, great concept, and good job getting them laid out evenly.

The light is hot bottom left and falls off to vignette... if you could reshoot it, a softer more even light might help... or for directional light try getting the source farther away so it becomes more consistent while remaining directional.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom