Dominantly
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,032
- Reaction score
- 168
- Location
- San Diego, CA (RB)
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
This is from a community project I am starting off on, in which I am trying to capture the sights from the area I live in, and host them on my site.
This is Bernardo Mountain with a small part of Lake Hodges at it's base, captured on a trail run as the sun was about to set behind the mountains. The dynamic range of the scene made it a fun capture, but I think I am going to go back out and explore some other times of day to see what I get.
On a side note, can you count the number of windows on the second house from the base of Bernardo Mountain?

http://dominantly.smugmug.com/Projects/Project-365/i-Qwxw4Wc/0/X3/Brooke-and-Johannes-3166-Edit-X3.jpg
This is Bernardo Mountain with a small part of Lake Hodges at it's base, captured on a trail run as the sun was about to set behind the mountains. The dynamic range of the scene made it a fun capture, but I think I am going to go back out and explore some other times of day to see what I get.
On a side note, can you count the number of windows on the second house from the base of Bernardo Mountain?


http://dominantly.smugmug.com/Projects/Project-365/i-Qwxw4Wc/0/X3/Brooke-and-Johannes-3166-Edit-X3.jpg
Last edited:
