A photo inside a photo...?

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been trying to google this for weeks... with no luck on tutorials. I guess im not sure WHAT to google...Ive searched on flickr as well.. not much luck.

Was wondering if any of you knew what this is called... and *where* I may find a tutorial on how this is achieved? Any help would be appreciated :)Thanks in advance!:hugs:

( sorry for the link. Picture is not mine. If you dont want to click it, then dont..lol) :lol:

Flickr Example.

girl holds black picture. take a few different shots. add one shot to the black part in photoshop, then the next, next, until you get where you want.

kinda hard to explain.

girl holds black picture. take a few different shots. add one shot to the black part in photoshop, then the next, next, until you get where you want.

kinda hard to explain.
Ok...So you cant achieve this holding an empty frame?... Do you shrink the photo and Just tilt it and place...? haha.. Ahh! :confused:

kinda hard to explain.
Ok...So you cant achieve this holding an empty frame?... Do you shrink the photo and Just tilt it and place...? haha.. Ahh! :confused:

yup. with free transform, warp, etc.

this isn't exact, but using the same principle

Last edited by a moderator:
give it a try, if you keep having problems, im me and i'll do a tutorial and send it to you.....

kinda hard to explain.

yup. with free transform, warp, etc.

this isn't exact, but using the same principle
:lmao: @ that video.... haha. THank you!

EDIT:
Im going try this. See how it works...
But its not *quite* what im looking for i dont think? Does anyone else no what its called so I can google it.. or have a site for tutorials..?

Hereis something similar I did quite some time ago...without PS.

IMG_1053.jpg

Here is what I was able to find on it.

Photoshop Photo Effects: Photo Within A Photo

I checked this out... and it seems like its just a frame around the main subject *in* the photo. Not A picture inside a picture.Awesome tutorials ill be referring to in the future though, thank you!

Somewhere on TPF ive seen people do pictures gradually shrinking inside another, inside another... etc etc. Like stacked? or layered?

Bah! Frustrating..lol

Nope, no tutorial. It's easy if you use your monitor.

i should do a pic like that have something to do for the day ( be back later hopefully with results)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back