a photoshoot i did today

^^^ I agree as well.

I think on a number of these I would have aggressively cropped them, like in some cases even chopped off a bit of his arms and such... but in all cases, I think you have some interesting poses and compositions.

Almost... just not quite there... some of these can be easily improved in PP.

Keep at it!

try some close-up portraits.
some people looks better on close-up, others in large scenes.
good luck in photo modeling industry.

heres another one also...this was in a garage...i tried everything just couldnt get it to come out the way i wanted it to..flash,no flash,long shutter speed...all of that

2767558903_1209fc3ba1_o.jpg

I like the first set, although I think that, generally, your model's head is a bit too centered; there is too much useless space above his head. I think that either a crop to make the photo more focused on the model's face is in order, or maybe a slightly more full-length style photograph.

I also like the second photo (B&W), but I think it's a little soft. Then again, it might just be the web resize... I like the expression in all of the photos, kinda the "well 'ard" look which, in my opinion, suits the model very well.

I wish him the best of luck getting into the modelling industry, and you in taking more and more great shots! :D (God, that sounded cheesy...)

Most reactions

Back