pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2008 #1 Palace of Culture and Science, Warsaw. A "present" to us from Stalin: (^Click to enlarge) Any comments appreciated.
Palace of Culture and Science, Warsaw. A "present" to us from Stalin: (^Click to enlarge) Any comments appreciated.
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Sep 10, 2008 #2 love it!
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2008 #3 I love this shot....I love the sepia effect.
pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 12, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks! rjackjames said: I love this shot....I love the sepia effect. Click to expand... Thanks, I was a bit wary of going too far on PP but I think this time it worked.
Thanks! rjackjames said: I love this shot....I love the sepia effect. Click to expand... Thanks, I was a bit wary of going too far on PP but I think this time it worked.