What's new

a question about a lense

4david

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I decided to sell my film camera canon eos elan 2.

i went on line to see what i could possibley ask for it and I ran accross people using my lense on digital cameras

its a tamron 710 E - i really like the lens - it would be great to continue using the lense

thanks
 
Soo..what's your question?

Mark
 
is it possible that i could use this lense on a newer digital?
 
Since the Elan 2 uses the Canon EF lens mount the answer is yes.
 
Yes- I had a chance to use a very old film EF lens on my T1i, and it worked well. The obvious downsides were the lack of image stabilization, and the fact this is a full manual lens. But if the glass is of high quality, it might be worthwhile to keep.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom