BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2010 #1 I created a thread in the forum for film cameras. However, I would like for some of you guys to look at it. In my short time here I've come to trust and respect many of you opinions/advice. The link to my post is HERE. Thanks.
I created a thread in the forum for film cameras. However, I would like for some of you guys to look at it. In my short time here I've come to trust and respect many of you opinions/advice. The link to my post is HERE. Thanks.
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2010 #2 So b/n the two threads, what's the question?
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Is it TOO bright... My eyes see it ok... buy I am color defitient and half blind (I wear thick glasses). So I want other opinions...
Is it TOO bright... My eyes see it ok... buy I am color defitient and half blind (I wear thick glasses). So I want other opinions...
IgsEMT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 2,693 Reaction score 50 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2010 #4 It looks alright too me - white snow is white - you'll drop the exposure it'll be gray.