Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these when out strolling in the park. Let me know what you think

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

I don't know specific photography terms, but I feel like there's a lot of extra space around most of your subjects. Like grass and sky and random distractions. But I like the pictures besides that, and it's a very pretty park!

Is that last one (4) supposed to be a rocket? =/

yea too much maybe cropping in abit might help. there's just to much to look at in this pictures

I know the last one has a lot of space. It is actually a statue that has been overgrown with lots of green stuff.

I think my eyes are going on me. :lol:

It seems like #3 had the most overall potential. The various weird patterns in the shot are a lot of fun, and laid out a little differently might have made a neat image, but I don't think you quite got it. A bit of sharpening and some more contrast might help. Maybe crop a bit off the left and bottom as well.

In your first shot, the trees and whatnot are underexposed and your sky is washed out. Bane of a lot of photographers. What you could have done here was take the shot from the other direction. Underexpose skies to get nice bright blues.

The giant peacock thing is... interesting. Looks like maybe a touch out of focus and the very harsh light wasn't helping you much. Same issue here with the washed out sky though I'm surprised since the sun was more to your left... maybe you just have the entire image too bright. Should see more blue in the sky, less to the left of course.

A circular polarizing filter would have helped you a bit. Always good for bright days.

Keep at it!

In your first shot, the trees and whatnot are underexposed and your sky is washed out. Bane of a lot of photographers. What you could have done here was take the shot from the other direction. Underexpose skies to get nice bright blues.

Haha. I just realized that the picture are actually from two different parks on different days.

In Pic 1 the sky was all cloudy and drizzling (bad luck)

Thanks for the advice. I'll get croppin :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back