A Real Chiva

Donde

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of the mountain buses called chives (one of the words for goat). They carry people and goods over some difficult mountain roads. The pole on top supports a canvas cover when it rains.

35206165015_fe2e758255_b.jpg

No Jeff it's a support for a large canvas if it starts to rain. All the purchased are loade3d on top and can't get wet.

Nice! Rail on top for everyone to hang onto who couldn't ride inside as well, or just a rain cover?
Although I have seen them with people on top - not as passengers but to speed the loading. Considering how hilly the road - it must be a nightmare. Not sure how common this is it.

Yes certainly people do ride on on top. I did once with an ecotourism group when we left Pereira but I don't remember our destination. I think it was a parque Nacional.

Yes certainly people do ride on on top. I did once with an ecotourism group when we left Pereira but I don't remember our destination. I think it was a parque Nacional.
You are very brave or very foolish. I would want a five figure sum - and I mean GBP not COP to do that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back